Get a Nexus Letter
We understand what it takes to win at the VA. WE have provided countless veterans with the Nexus letters they need to help them get the benefits they need, earned and deserve. Winning your VA Compensation case does not happen by accident. It takes careful planning and strategy. A strong nexus opinion is part of that strategy. Naretev Health is the leader in what we offer veterans and their family members when it comes to quality Nexus letters. When you hire Naretev Doctors for your Nexus letter opinion this is what you will get.
1. – A 1 on 1 meeting with a VA licensed attorney to assess your legal needs
2. – A healthcare history screen with our medical assistant
3. – Mental health assessment, (if needed for mental health claims)
4. – A Range of Motion Test, (if needed for orthopedic issues)
5. – A meeting with a health professional to assess your symptoms and to discuss any possible needed diagnosis
6. – A meeting with a licensed physician to discuss your medical issues.
7. – A top quality medical opinion pertaining to your medical and legal issues signed by and reviewed by the Naretev Health Medical Director and the licensed physician. If your case involves mental health claims then the opinion will also include the analysis of a licensed psychologist who will also sign the report.
For all of this you might expect to pay a lot of money, however, for a flat fee price of $2500 our team of experts will produce for you the evidence that will help you win at VA. We NEVER charge based on the number of doctors signing or on the number of disabilities. A one time, up front fee with no hidden costs. This allows our clients to plan effectively and know exactly what they are getting.